listening to His voice and enjoying His presence
crystal. this pic is B-E-A-utiful! it reminds me how much i miss you all...email it to me? i think it's goin in a frame in the new apartment;) love you.
wonderful picture. i agree who needs jcpenneys. :)
Great picture!!! I want one too! :)
aww. you guys look like you are having so much fun. isn't summer and the beach great. and you have (sniff sniff) such a beautiful (sniff) family.
awww that's adorable :) <3
Awesome pic of the fam! And I love that scrapbook pic idea too!
crystal. this pic is B-E-A-utiful! it reminds me how much i miss you all...email it to me? i think it's goin in a frame in the new apartment;) love you.
ReplyDeletewonderful picture. i agree who needs jcpenneys. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!!! I want one too! :)
ReplyDeleteaww. you guys look like you are having so much fun. isn't summer and the beach great. and you have (sniff sniff) such a beautiful (sniff) family.
ReplyDeleteawww that's adorable :) <3
ReplyDeleteAwesome pic of the fam! And I love that scrapbook pic idea too!
ReplyDelete