Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I's

I's (I've been tagged by my friend Andy) ... I try not to be so inward-focused BUT hopefully you'll learn something new about me and I'll have a couple honest, vulnerable moments.
I Want...to have an authentic relationship with God that affects every area of my life.
I Wish...I was more disciplined.
I Hate...bad restaurant service and waiting for more than 10 minutes for a table.
I Am...genuinely content with life.
I Miss...good Lancaster county food.
I Hear...silence (aaahhh!).
I Wonder...what the future on earth holds.
I Can't Imagine...life without Doug.
I Am Not... Amish! (yep, that's for you, Alf!)
I Sing...to get my sons' attention.
I Dance...in my kitchen.
I Cry...when I'm happy.
I Am not Always...punctual, even though I try really hard.
I Do have...a teeny bit of road rage in me.
I Would...enjoy a nice bowl of ice cream right now.
I Write...posts in my blog to combat loneliness and for posterity.
I Make...out-of-this-world muffins (according to Joy and Emily).
I Confuse...truth with my perception of it.
I Know...God loves me and desires to glorify Himself through my life.
I Should...get to know my neighbors.

Hmmm... anyone else want to try ... I tag Tiffany, Karen, and Heather.

3 comments:

  1. good post. i think that i have a bit of road rage too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not Amish??? :)

    I just posted my "I's" on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been tagged before!!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete