Sunday, April 23, 2006

Say cheese

It's not often that Sam will willingly have a picture taken of him. But, this boy LOVES hats and so he happily said, "cheese"! Many times he'll find just the right hat for each person in the house. Zach gets a variety of hats put on his head whether he likes it or not. Often he'll find the perfect hat to wear before going out. He made us laugh when he tried four to wear at one time. He cracked himself up by throwing his head forward and watching the hats fall to the floor. He loves the book, Caps for Sale, so maybe that's what he was thinking when he tried it. I hope he wasn't expecting any monkeys to take the hats off his head.

4 comments:

  1. what a cutie! a favorite book of mine too... Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. karyssa and caleb just loved that book too at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll have to check out the book just because i love children's books but i love the pic of sam with all the hats on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture. I haven't checked your blog for a long time. Good to read some of the last messages. Your boys are so cute and growing so fast. Crystal-I know how important the Mom's Morning Out's times are for you busy mothers. Trina always enjoys them too. How I would have enjoyed and needed them some 40 years ago! Thanks for info and God Bless you and your family. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete