Monday, January 16, 2006
Zach's eye appt.
Zach and I just got back from seeing Dr. Balkan about his lazy eye. Zach did great and enjoyed all the little lights that he got to look at while the opthmalogist examined him. Of course, the dr. had all kinds of fun toys to keep Zach's attention focused while he looked at his eye movements. Overall, we have good news ... he said that everything seems to be working the way they're supposed to. Nothing will be done to correct it until he's 4 unless he doesn't continue to tilt his head back so that he'll use all of his pupil to see OR if his head is tilted back too far and he has trouble walking. We have another appt. in 3 months to get him checked again. I couldn't resist taking this pic of Zach in his "sunglasses" that he had to wear home because of his eyes being dilated. Too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear the good news. I enjoyed our outing to Cafe' DuMonde last evening! Check your email for pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time too .. thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I am glad you got good news. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteChrista